2015 Gift Guide for Your Snuggly Little Love Bug's First Christmas

1:57 PM

Mark and I are seriously trying to restrain ourselves from buying too many gifts for Babes this year. We are trying to remember it's her first Christmas, at this point it's more for our sakes than anything. Instead we're trying to create fun family traditions that we can continue as she gets older, because she won't remember her gifts after a few days or weeks. For instance, we're doing a Christmas Book Advent Countdown and we've decided that going forward to get her a book no matter what each Christmas (this year it's "Stand Back!" Said the Elephant "I'm Going to Sneeze!" (my husband's favorite as a kid) and The Day the Crayons Came Home because we loved The Day the Crayons Quit).

But that isn't stopping us from spoiling her a little bit!

  1. Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal onesie because why not?
  2. Baby Banana Bendable Training Toothbrush. Teething is in full swing at our house and this is a favorite. She loves this teether!
  3. Jiggle Bell rattle because it is Christmas after all. 
  4. Personalized Lost My Name book. A little man in my life may or may not be getting this year and I can hardly wait (so do NOT order it little man's mom)! I got one for my goddaughter and she was in total awe that the book had her name it in!
  5. Fisher-Price Little People A Christmas Story. My parents got this for Livia and it is adorable. It is something we will be bringing out every Christmas for years to come to teach Livia about the real reason for the season. 
{p.s. None of this is sponsored and some, but not all, of these products were purchased by me. They are just products that I found that I think are interesting and fun. I am not affiliated with any of the companies above. Cheers!}

You Might Also Like

0 comments